Saturday, February 5, 2011

Eyelashes

 
I refuse to wash my face. I applied half width black lashes to my eyes on Wednesday and they are still stuck and going strong. I like to pretend it is natural for me to wake up looking this god damn delicious. I want to have big flashy voluptuous eyelashes implanted in my face permanently.


I am especially in LOVE with these. I wonder where I could find this?!


My goal is to treat falsies as part of my regular makeup ritual. After time i should become a pro at glueing them on. Maybe I'll even come up with a new eyelash invention.. can I make my own? hmmm... The bigger, fluffier, shinier, the better.

2 comments:

  1. You'll have to show me how to put them on one of these days. I've always loved the look of faux lashes, but I'm way too much of a spaz to put them on myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know there has to be a better way to do it than I do. I usually end up getting glue all over the place and completely missing the lash line a few times before I get it right.But they are so totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete