Tuesday, February 15, 2011

DIY Exploration

In a previous post I talked about all the awesome plans me and my mother have for re-purposing old clothing. Well, it hasn't exactly happened yet. We sorted and washed all the potentials, sprawled them out on the floor, and then decided it was much too sunny out to be cooped up inside and spent the day strolling Alki and living in house buying fantasies instead. It was worth it.

So now I'm still waiting for our next big mother, daughter, daughter get together day where we will be more productive. In the meantime I have been searching through DIY blogs and finding tons of inspiration. I found a couple sites that have tons of good ideas including: Threadbanger, GiannyL.com and Design*Sponge.

I also decided that I need to have this book:
   
photo jojo
It's filled with tons of photo projects. It's definately inspiring.
So until my mom day get together I will be sketching out rough clothing design plans and preparing myself for awesome-ness.

No comments:

Post a Comment