Sunday, February 6, 2011

Clothing, clothing cut and bedazzle.


Icky vintage clothes beware! I am armed to slice you and turn you from a 90s mess into something unique and fabulous. After already receiving an abundance of inspiration from the Tasty trunk sale on Wed, my mother and I had a girls day out on Alki, where we rediscovered Pepper, a shop made up entirely by one girls clothing creations. She sits in her shop all day with her sewing maching and chop, chop, chops and turns something old into something new. She had old cowboy boots with added bling and chains, sweater dresses with ruffles, fur covered vests, sequined gowns, you name it. We went away with the desire to create some outfits of our own. We are going to get together at least once a week at her Tullys loft and get creative. I already have about 5 garbage bags filled with clothes that were waiting for the goodwill drop box. I'm stoked for our art date for the coming week!

No comments:

Post a Comment