Monday, February 14, 2011

Be my Valentino noodle slurping son of a Jesus man.


Valentine's Day Eve 2011
Cafe Veloce Kirkland, WA

My Scallops, noodles, and stuff.
 Happy Valentine's day to everyone who gives a damn. I have never personally fretted over the holiday, although having any excuse to get all excessive with your dining adventure for the night is alright in my book. It also gives me an excuse to gussy up a bit into anything including pumps and something other than sexy sweat pants. Me and my hunny-poo went to our favorite little Italian place, Cafe Veloce. They are absolutely fabulous. I feel like a freakin Mormon in suspenders pushing the place on everyone. It's located in Kirkland, about a 45 min drive from our humble abode in Auburn and yet it was our grown up night out dinner of choice anyway.  So we fancied up the night with a bottle of Fior D'arancio (fabulous by the way) and a mouthwatering plate of Seared scallops with capers in a white cream sauce. They goofed and gave me seashell noodles instead of fettuccine and brought us a free heart-shaped dessert to compensate. We then made the trek all the way back home to play a mean round of Little Big Planet two. Where I proceeded to grapple him into electricity continuously. (These where his words)

So happy Valentine's Day to all of those who care. I'm happy to have spent another love day with my boy. We had a fabulous time and I love him very much. Cheers!

www.cafeveloce.com mmmmm.... leftovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment