Friday, January 28, 2011

Ponies!

I've recently been re-infatuated with My Little Ponies (I loved them as a little girl).  I even threw an extremely pink pony party for Mila's 1st birthday earlier this month.

Here's a picture of the cake that I made for her in frantic mode the night of the party. I'm actually rather impressed by the way it turned out. Notice the pink jewels and diamond sprinkles.. that's just how I do.


I discovered an email earlier today from my good pal Brittany. She found an article on MSN http://www.today.msnbc.msn.com/id/3041413 CHECK OUT THESE amazing celebrity ponies! I am in freakin looove. They are all original artwork done by different artists. What a fabulous idea. You can actually purchase "blank" ponies from Hasbro toys. I am exceptionally excited about this idea. I want to make my own flavor of pony!!




No comments:

Post a Comment