Friday, August 5, 2011

Stepping Stones

Little Dancer Photo Garden Stepping Stone
Here's a few I found online this morning
For example

Crafty Ladies Garden Stepping Stone 1
Pink Handprint Garden Stepping Stone






+
While searching the internet for ideas of what my toddler could possibly make her grandma (AVA) for her bday, I randomly came up with the BEST idea. Granted it has nothing to do with a present for my mom, BUT it is even better. Stepping Stones. On Mila's second birthday I will have her create a stepping stone. Adding hand prints, jewels, a small toy of sorts that signifies her at this age, etc. THEN, every year on her bday (or perhaps every other year) I will have her make a new stepping stone. Over the years the path will grow and grow, until one day, she will have an artful piece of her past, mapping out every step of the way. How ingenious am I?! It could be that I haven't had my first cup of morning coffee yet, but I think its a simply divine plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment